Roller Skating Rink Rules
Our staff is dedicated to providing the community with a facility that offers a clean, safe, well-supervised environment for a healthy activity for all ages. In order to accomplish this goal we ask that our patrons abide by the following guidelines:
- Conduct and dress are dictated by rules of good taste and safety and are strictly enforced.
- Neatness and cleanliness of dress and person is expected of every patron.
- No fast or reckless skating.
- Alcoholic beverages and narcotics of any kind are expressly prohibited.
- Loitering in the lobby or parking lot is not permitted.
- We welcome parents to inspect or spectate at any time free of charge.
We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone not adhering to the above guidelines of conduct and dress.