Learn To Skate Class
Our Learn to Skate Class is a 6 week program designed for all skaters. Instructors for the class are all certified instructors through the RSA instructors program as well as World and National Champion skaters with over 50+ years on Roller Skates.
The Class is from 5:30-6:30. The first 15 minutes is warmup time. The class includes skate rental as well as the 6:30-8:30pm Family Night skate session immediately after the class for FREE. The minimum age for the class is 5 years old.
Skaters will learn many aspects of skating but not limited to the following:
- Fall Down Properly
- Get Up correctly
- Balance on skates
- Make Skates roll using correct technique
- “Shoot the Duck”(used for Limbo Game)
- Stop Correctly
- Two Foot Rolling
- Beginning Backward Skating
- Evaluation to advance to next levels
- Certificate for completing of Classes
- Most importantly – Have Fun while Roller Skating
Goal for everyone at the end of the class is being able to have skates rolling without holding onto anyone or anything.
Parents will be able to and are encouraged to help assist their children the first week of the class